-
July 7th, 2002, 02:46 AM
#51
Inactive Member
crush
cripple
crease
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
-
July 7th, 2002, 01:41 PM
#52
Inactive Member
-
July 8th, 2002, 01:02 AM
#53
Inactive Member
my goodness- dear one- how may I help?
To the monster:
"If love was a gamble
and life was a chore-
I'd lose all
my money and
work even more...
if you were the
sunshine and
I was the rain...
Gods beautiful rainbow
would ever
remain."
dam [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
July 8th, 2002, 02:30 AM
#54
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]
just a day...with two fold meaning...
was hurt by someones actions....last nite ...bigtime
and well......... ya know
-
July 8th, 2002, 02:37 AM
#55
Inactive Member
so i guess i didn't help... [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
July 8th, 2002, 02:39 AM
#56
HB Forum Owner
chloe lemme be yer prize.....
a prize could be so much as a smile that you gave to someones face in return a good feel down deep inside..........
*smooch*
-
July 8th, 2002, 02:46 AM
#57
Inactive Member
i cant PM you dave.......growls
smooches TN
-
July 8th, 2002, 04:03 AM
#58
Inactive Member
didn't need the pm- we made contact.
I wish I had all the goodness to share...
but as it is- it ain't important.
Leaving the past is just a beginning to seeing
tomorrow-
just an avenue of newness we need to
explore.
the monster will survive...alone if need be.
Happy too.
dam
-
July 8th, 2002, 04:35 AM
#59
Inactive Member
who wants to be alone.........
ive always been a people person......
bleh
-
July 8th, 2002, 04:38 AM
#60
Inactive Member
sorry- thought i was helping............
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks